TERMS AND AGREEMENT
Thank you for your interest in renting our vehicle. Prior to renting
our vehicle, it is required that Owner and Renter must agree to
the Terms & Agreement regarding Rental Reservations, Identification
Requirements and Rental Payment Terms when renting our vehicle.
1) Renter is required to provide one (1) valid ID prior to rental
of our vehicle and this signed contract at least 24 hrs prior to the event.
2) Full Payment is required before rental
date. Reservation required is 50% of total as down payment to block
the dates and vehicle.
3) In the event that the vehicle is returned earlier than the agreed
time schedule or booking has been cancelled, no refund will be made.
In the event that there is a need to change booking on a different
date, there will be a Php2,000 fee. If no vehicles are available
for the new date, rental will be considered cancelled and no refund
will be made.
4) In the event that the vehicle is returned later than the agreed
time schedule, renter is required to pay the additional hourly fee
5) Renter must exercise caution and care towards the driver and
vehicle when renting the vehicle. Renter must acknowledge that driver
must lock the vehicle when you are not using it, and use any security
device fitted to or supplied with the vehicle. Renter must acknowledge
that driver will always protect the vehicle against bad weather,
roads and surroundings which can cause damage.
6) Fuel tanks are provided full. In the event that the car needs
refueling, Renter must acknowledge that the driver has absolute
decision for fuel to be used.
7) Renter must not sell, rent or dispose of the vehicle or any of
its parts. You must not give anyone any legal rights over the vehicle.
8) Renter must not let anyone work on the vehicle except for the
Renter’s Bridal Florist and Designer. Any damage caused by
the Renter’s Florist, Designer or anyone working for the event
will be for the Renter’s account. Damages, if any, will be
charged to the Renter.
9) Renter must let us know as soon as you become aware of a fault
in the vehicle.
10) Renter must return the vehicle back to the final destination
agreed upon on time noted below. In the event that there is no longer
a need to go to the final destination, the driver, with the Renter’s
direct/in person authorization may leave. In the even that no authorization
is given to the driver, he will stay in the location until Time
11) Renter will be responsible for all damages if the vehicle has
been damaged internally or externally caused by the Renter and passengers
with the Renter.
12) Before Renter brings back the vehicle, Renter must check that
they have not left any personal belongings in the vehicle. All left
belongings will be kept by Bridal Cars Manila for one (1) month.
In the event that no one claims it within 1 month of rental date,
the said belonging will then be Bridal Cars Manila’s property.
13) Owner/Representatives are only responsible for loss or damage
to property left in the vehicle if the loss or damage results from
our driver’s negligence.
14) The vehicle must only be driven by our assigned driver. No one
else other than the driver can hold the key, drive the vehicle,
sit or position themselves in the driver seat.
15) The maximum limit of persons inside the vehicle may not exceed
five (5) persons including the driver at one time.
16) Renter agrees that they must not use the vehicle for the following
• use the vehicle for hire or reward;
• use the vehicle for any illegal purpose;
• use the vehicle for racing, pace making, testing the vehicle
reliability and speed or teaching someone to drive;
• load the vehicle beyond the manufacturer maximum weight
recommendations and make sure that the load is secured safely;
• renter must not use the vehicle or allow it to be used off
road or on roads unsuitable for the vehicle;
• renter must not drive in restricted areas including, but
not limited to, airport service roads and associated areas;
• renter must not use the vehicle for driver training activities;
When you sign the form below, you accept the conditions set out
in this rental agreement.
Owner / Representative
Date of Rental: ___________
Start Time: __________ End Time: ___________
Fee for every additonal hour:
Pick - Up Location: _______________________________________________________
Church Location: _______________________________________________________
Reception Location: _______________________________________________________
Drop off Location: _______________________________________________________
Down Payment: _______Remaining Balance: ________